At Siebert, you choose the investment. We do the rest. No matter how you trade, we are committed to best execution and you receive exceptional customer service. Our clients value the integrity of an independent firm that is not a market maker and is not affiliated with one.
Siebert provides self-directed investors with significant savings compared to full-commission brokers and an attractive discount brokerage offering that is highly valued by our clients.
We will be pleased to negotiate a special commission rate for you based on the activity and/or size of your account. We will take into consideration all of your business with us, including any margin debits, whose interest rates we also negotiate. If you wish to negotiate a commission and/or margin rate schedule, please Contact Us. See more information for active and large accounts.
Online (SiebertNet.com) and mobile app (iPhone, iPad, Android)
Interactive Voice Response & Touch-Tone Phone (BrokerageExpress™)
- $14.95 per trade for up to 1,000 equity shares, market or limit orders.
- 1.5 cents per share for each additional share over 1,000.
- No additional fees for orders directed to the NYSE floor for execution.
- $29.95 for market or limit orders up to 1,000 shares.
- 2 cents per share for each additional share over 1,000.
To meet your needs, Siebert offers a tiered commission schedule with:
- Share Rates for investors whose typical trades are over $8,000 or 300 shares.
- Value Rates for those whose trades are generally smaller.
Share Rate Commission Schedule (overriding minimums of $60 for OTC and $75 for Listed, per trade)
- 3 cents per share to buy or sell any exchange-listed stock of any price, with an overriding minimum of $75 per trade.
- 2 cents per share to buy or sell any over-the-counter stock of any price, with an overriding minimum of $60 per trade.
Value Rate Commission Schedule (overriding minimum $37.50 per trade)
For stocks and warrants priced below $1:
- The greater of either 5% of the principal amount of the transaction or a penny and a half per share, with an overriding minimum of $37.50 per trade.
Value Rates below apply when greater than the following minimums or less than the following maximums. Otherwise, minimum and maximum rates apply.
- Minimum fee per share is $.057 per share on the first 1,000 shares, plus $.028 per share thereafter.
- Maximum fee per share is $0.45 per share on the first 100 shares, plus $0.47 per share thereafter.
||$ 21 + 1.32% of Principal
||$ 36 + .42% of Principal
||$ 56 + .23% of Principal
||$ 73 + .16% of Principal
||$114 + .08% of Principal
||$194 + .06% of Principal